Nelly Furtado

lundi, juillet 31, 2006

Message de Nelly


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

24 Juillet 2006

Hello to everybody!!!! I am super excited about the enthusiasm surrounding my album!!! Thanks for making "Loose" a hit around the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy my new video with Calle 13, "No Hay Igual". It should be posted here real soon. I had a blast shooting it in La Perla, Puerto Rico. Stay tuned, because I will be announcing tour dates really soon. I will be touring North America first, then Europe, the UK, and South America. Keep posting, and supporting. Thanks for all the love!!!!!!
Nelly xo

Coucou tout le monde!!!! Je suis très excitée de l'enthousiame qu'il y a autour de mon album!!! Merci d'avoir fait de "Loose" un carton à travers le monde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j'espère que vous aimerez mon nouveau Clip avec Calle 13 " No Hay Igual". Il devrai être visible très rapidement ICI. Je l'ai tournée très rapidement à La Perla à Puerto Rico. Restez connecté, car je vais bientôt dévoiler les dates de ma tournée. Elle passera par l'Amérique du Nord d'abord, puis l'Europe, le Royaumne Unis, et l'Amérique du Sud. Continuer de poster et de me soutenir. Merci pour votre amour!!!
NellyXO