Nelly Furtado

mercredi, septembre 13, 2006

Nouveau message de Nelly

Un nouveau message de Nelly est apparu sur son site officiel !

Thanks to the Fans!!!!Hello all!!! Hanging with radio jock Jez at a UK radio station right now.I wanted to say a quick hello to everybody. Thankyou for making "Promiscuous" the hugest radio track of the year in the US. Number one for 9 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be touring the world in the new year. I can't wait to get out and bring you my new show.
Check out my latest video, "No Hay Igual"
Stay tuned, because I will be performing all over the place in the coming months...

Thanks for the good vibes!!

Nelly

Elle y dit donc qu'elle est actuellement en Angleterre, et elle remercie ses fans, notamment pour Promiscuous qui a été #1 pendant neuf semaines et qui est pour l'instant le plus gros hit radio de l'année aux USA. Elle dit ensuite qu'elle fera une tournée dans le monde entier l'année prochaine et qu'elle a donc hâte.
Pourvu qu'elle passe dans notre joli pays !

Source : www.nellyfurtado.com

1 Comments:

  • Trop bien, j'espère qu'elle fera des dates en France !!!

    By Anonymous Anonyme, at 7:25 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home